Senior Executive – Bonding Technology
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 people across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve. In Sri Lanka, we are honored to have been adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ for the 7th consecutive time at the Presidential Export Awards 2020/21. We are also proud to share that our plant in Batticaloa was recognized as the world’s first Net Zero Carbon Apparel Manufacturing facility in 2019. To learn more about us and our 50-year long journey please visit www.brandix.com.
Key purpose of the Job
The Senior Executive – Bonding is responsible for driving and overseeing the Bonding operations. This includes managing productivity, quality, profitability and people efficiency.
The role holder is responsible to plan, organize and lead the functions whilst controlling overhead costs in order to achieve KPI targets. Furthermore, the job holder is answerable for the execution of vested duties and responsibilities.
- Planning, developing and implementing operations strategy for the Bonding Plant in alignment to business unit’s strategy and goals.
- Driving achievement of functional targets and ensuring adherence to quality standards across the plant.
- Leveraging relationships with internal and external stakeholders to efficiently manage business operations.
- Leading and setting direction for the team.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree