Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Senior Executive – Group Corporate Planning and Strategy.
- Involve actively in the development of Long Range Plan (LRP) and Business Strategy, by appraising global/industry trends, consumer evolution and competitive environment to set Dialog group corporate objectives and goals in line with Axiata group vision.
- Outline the business objectives for BUs in congruent with the corporate goals and coordinate business planning process of Business Units (BU)
- Appraise and make recommendations on investment projects/CAPEX rationalization in line with organizational strategy and ensure value creation to Dialog Group
- Support group initiatives spanning growth strategy and operational excellence by directly engaging in initiating, planning, monitoring and controlling.
- Review and renew business KPIs in line with corporate objectives while benchmarking performance with industry best practices to ensure control over processes
- Conduct variance analysis against targets to ensure that the monitoring is linked to the corporate objectives in the business plan so that to achieve goal congruence.
- Identify problems and their root causes resulting in under achievement of BU/ MBU revenue and profitability targets.
- Conceptualize, plan and coordinate business performance improvement projects in order to facilitate resource optimization
- Assess the outcomes and report to senior management on the success of the projects in order to indicate the effectiveness of the projects while facilitating the senior management to take corrective actions
- Evaluate and recommend way forward of business improvement projects with changing dynamics of the Organization
- Make recommendation based on investment appraisals on key investments (projects) existing/ new businesses
- Evaluate vendors/service vendors for new projects in order to make decisions and select appropriate vendors
- Carryout conceptualisation, planning and implementation of revenue drive strategies and cross functional cost rescaling projects (CRS) and report productivity/operational efficiency to CXO’s
- Keep statistics and updated knowledge based on key development in the business environment/Industry in order to monitor the industry trend and identify opportunities and treats
- Degree in Management / Finance / Engineering / IT or equal professional qualification
- Excellent communication skills, Analytical skills and high level of computer literacy
- Minimum of 2 years experience in related area
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree