Senior Executive – International Business Development
Standing on a cornerstone of trust as Market Leaders we have won the hearts of Customers & Employees with our Integrity & Professionalism. We are in search of result oriented dynamic Individuals with a Positive attitude & a keen eye for career development to join our team.
• Generate and develop new buyers for the. international business domain
• Maintain very high business relationship standards with existing buyers and ensure continuous growth in each buyer account Carry out lead generation activities.
• Achieve the set annual revenue targets by the management.
• Ensuring progress in each buyer’s account and bringing challenges to the attention of the management.
• Participate & execute international business development activities;
a. New projects/new product / new market development initiatives.
b. Online marketing and offline marketing activities.
c. Trade shows online & offline
d. Online research-market study, competitor analysis, lead gen, etc..
e. Attend trade conferences, trainings/ webinars, B2b meetings/workshops
f. Traveling as needed
• Researching, customer hunting, contract negotiations, capturing requirements, coordinating sampling & CBD processes, preparing quotations/proforma invoices/ commercial documents, price negotiations, coordinating export activities, coordinating payment& shipment processes
• Coordinating with the factory operations to ensure on-time delivery for the customers.
• Prepare export documentation, shipment procedures, and follow up with freight forwarders on both orders and shipments; facilitate sample requirements, and coordinate packing and dispatch.
• Ability and availability to function in different time zones as needed.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Degree in Business Management/International Marketing.
• Fully completed professional qualifications in CIM/ SCM or any other field of study which is equivalent to a degree.
• Understanding of current social media tools and how it works. Any formal related study will be added advantage.
• 3-5 years of work experience in international business development or export related business roles,
• Clear understanding of the industry (Inco terms) and export procedures.
• Fluency in oral and written English language is mandatory.
• Understanding of international compliance requirements related to countries or buyers-workers, supply chain, materials, etc.
• Understanding of BOI procedures.
Apply now with Lanka Talents
Call 0751135293 for more information
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.