Senior Executive, PMO Support, Corporate Operations
Reporting to the PMO Team Lead/ Portfolio PMO, the PMO Support role provides data management, collation and reporting services to the PMO function. The role sits within a Portfolio division reporting to the divisional PMO Team Lead.
Working closely with both PMO Leads and PMO Analysts, the PMO Support role is responsible for gathering, collation, calculation and presentation of Management Information (MI) related to the management of LSEG’s change projects and programmes, in line with LSEG’s relevant process and standards. The LSEG Project Management Policy defines the approach that must be followed by all projects, and details of the approach are documented in the Change Framework, which defines governance, processes and artefact templates. The Change Framework is used for all LSEG projects and project data is held in the Clarity PPM tool for ease of reporting.
Adoption and alignment to the Change Framework
- Adopt and embed best practice into all new projects through the alignment to the Change Framework for both Agile and Waterfall projects
- Produce the required artefacts for the various stage gates as defined in the Change Framework and retain these centrally as well any associated approvals
- Make sure that when a project deviates from the defined stage gate criteria, that the exceptions process is followed and approved by the Portfolio PMO
- Act as a Change Framework Champion across the stakeholder community for your projects
Data Collation and Reporting
- Work with PMO Leads and/or PMO Analysts to ensure completeness and currency of project, programme, and portfolio data in the relevant PM system(s)
- Amalgamation, filtering, and consolidating of project, programme and portfolio data for analysis and reporting purposes
- Collate accurate and relevant data to support budgeting and forecasting
- Collate data to support risk identification and evaluation, maintaining a clear and accurate risk log
- Gather data/information on potential ideas and solutions, developing an understanding of cost/benefit principles.
- Production of project, programme, and portfolio reports, in line with Group Transformation standards
Data Administration and Control
- Data administration, reconciliation, validation and data cleanse (where appropriate)
- Ensuring that project, programme, and portfolio data is in the PM systems and storage for completeness and currency
- Ensuring that project, programme and portfolio data is appropriately stored, is readily accessible, and is in line with Group Transformation standards
- Identify areas of improvement for management of project, programme and portfolio documentation (e.g. Project Initiation Documents, Project Approval Papers, Business Plans, Lessons Learned)
Preferred Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Project Management field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or Business Management
- Qualifications such as PMP and Prince2 will be an added advantage
- Basic understanding about financial/accounts principles
- Excellent written presentation and documentation management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; proven ability to work within a team
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment and to process deadlines.
- High attention to detail and an orderly approach to processing.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (520)
Graduate Trainee – Technical Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Manager – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – Projects Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Jobs at Bio Foods (Pvt.) Ltd in Kandy, Sri Lanka on January 30, 2023 Full-Time