Senior Executive – RNS
Supports the management of indexes by reviewing and refreshing a range of standard indexes.
– Maintains the integrity and accuracy of indexes, and reviews data to ensure completeness, authenticity, accuracy and timeliness
– Maintains a broad understanding across a range of indexes, staying abreast of market standards and common terminology
– Conducts basic reviews and refreshes of standard indexes, advising and updating relevant teams of appropriate changes
– Reviews data to ensure completeness, authenticity, accuracy and timeliness
– Compiles a list of required changes to indexes, liaising with relevant teams to ensure changes are actioned promptly and correctly
– Performs the necessary validations and checks on indexes throughout the trading lifecycle, including before and after markets close
– Understands and appropriately applies policies, procedures and controls.
– This is an Individual Contributor role.
– Degree or equivalent.
– Some previous related business experience.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (145)
- Software Engineer Jobs at BlinQ Software in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (Java ) Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Developer (C++) Jobs at Tetherfi in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Architect Jobs at Mad Mobile LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Frontend Developer Jobs at H-Town Technologies in Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Data Engineer Jobs at BISTEC Global Services in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (C++) Jobs at LAKSHAN in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time