Senior Executive, Taxation
The main responsibilities of this role will be assisting in Indirect tax compliances. The selected candidate for this role is required to ensure all information is provided timely, coordinate with tax consultants and service owners, and ensure timely tax payments and all other tax filing compliances.
The selected candidate will have ownership for:
- Assisting/providing information for indirect tax filings of overseas countries.
- Preparation of tax workings/providing information for UK VAT return.
- Coordinating with tax consultants and service owners on tax compliance.
- Preparing Tax accounts reconciliations/Blackline Reconciliation.
- Assisting with the preparation and posting of tax journals.
- Supporting for various reports and request from the internal business team.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A high degree of organization and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Possessing a Finance/Accounting/commerce/ degree or professional qualification (CA/CIMA/ACCA) at the intermediary level.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in oversea tax compliance work or overseas support services will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in Oracle.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Excellent communication skills in oral & written English.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (62)
Assistant Accountant Jobs at World of Outdoor in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Accountant Jobs at Swivel Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Accountant Jobs at Courtyard by Marriott in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time