Senior Executive – Travel & Administration
- This position will support a large base of travellers in multiple group entities across international points of sale liaising with key travel stakeholders to ensure travel requirements are understood and met.
- May assist the end-to-end process of organising travel, including scheduling flights and ground transportation and booking accommodations while developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with the business at all levels of the organisation.
- Optimises cost in accordance with the LSEG Travel & Expense Policy and Guidelines
- Provides advice to travellers including guidelines visas and passports
- Deals with any issues the traveller may encounter during a trip, such as itinerary changes and extensions to travel.
- Handles basic end user issues and queries regarding travel booking systems with supervision
- Deals with invoicing, cost and credit card reconciliation and daily administration duties related to travel.
- Escalates non-standard requests to senior colleagues, as necessary.
- May provide admin support for processes including raising expenses and purchase orders
- Forming part of an on-call team, part of the Group’s Crisis Management protocol.
- The role will also manage travel payment, cost reconciliation, delivery of a high quality, professional service to Group ExCo, Group Leader, and other VVIP travel requests, changes and escalations
- Maintains databases to support the wider team with reporting
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships both internally and with clients and other key contacts
- Maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc;
- Any other ad hoc tasks as may be required including sickness and holiday cover of peers where required.
- Flexibility in 24 hr shift rotations, availability for weekend “ON CALL” and dedication to work hours as required;
- Flexibility, discretion and ability to respect confidentiality at all times;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- 5 + years’ previous experience within corporate travel function in an in-house business travel role and or corporate travel agency, international airline or international hotel group
- IATA airline fares and ticketing qualifications or equivalent
- Experience of a financial services company or other fast-moving organisation
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft® and other company supported applications, applying templates and standards to produce elements and incorporate them into presentations.
- Ability to utilise resources and project plans to achieve project milestones, prioritising the delivery of important deadlines
- Advance skills in continuous improvement practices in identify and act on opportunities to improve methods and solutions
- High skills in delivering high quality outputs whilst ensuring the efficient execution of tasks
- Advance skills in relationship management that cultivates business relationships, partnerships and alliances internally, externally and virtually.
- Ability to identify possible risks, problems and threats before they occur and then taking steps to combat the potential risk.
- The ability to develop a broad, big-picture view of the organisation and its mission to innovate through analysis of issues and trends and how these link to responsibilities, capabilities and potential of the organisation.
- Actively and skilfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.
- Ability to understand systems data compliance and privacy requirements
- Influencing skills; accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team and autonomously
- Effective decision making, analysis & problem-solving skills
- Highly organised, ability to prioritise, work under pressure during peak periods and deliver to tight deadlines effectively with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and communication skills and experience dealing with customers at all levels
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (382)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time