Senior Front-End Developer
We are looking for an expert Front-End engineer who will be responsible for developing and delivering a unified user experience across a portfolio of web applications, you’ll be involved in the definition of development best practices and serve as the team’s authority on the creation of code quality and development of sound front-end architecture, Lead on determining the best technical solution to deliver the graphical design and build reusable code and libraries for future use. You will also ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Interactive Enterprise UI development.
- Take ownership of the overall design, and implementation of the software applications.
- Lead and mentor a team of junior software engineers, providing guidance and support throughout the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, product managers, and quality assurance, to ensure successful delivery of the application.
- Develop high-quality, scalable, and maintainable code in accordance with industry best practices.
- Drive the development of innovative features and functionality to enhance the user experience of the application.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in graphics programming and front-end development.
- Conduct code reviews, identify areas for improvement, and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Responsible for on-time delivery and timely escalations/update of risks, issues, and status to leadership.
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent with 2+ years of Front-End experience.
- Desire to make pixel-perfect web products, using all the latest CSS tricks to push boundaries.
- Capable of working within a team in a full development life cycle.
- Ability to work in Agile/Scrum environments.
- Experience in testing frameworks.
- Thinking out of the box to rectify issues from a unique & perspective manner.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues on the application and its environment.
- Prior experience on JIRA.
- Having strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationProfessional Degree
Related Jobs (145)
- Senior Technical Project Manager Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- DevOps Engineer Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Python Developer Jobs at Ceylon Dazzling Dev Holding (Pvt) Ltd in Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Fullstack Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Cut+Dry in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Nimi in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time