Senior Full Stack Developer- .NET
- University Degree (Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Have a right to live and work in Australia indefinitely
- Experience developing REST APIs and integrating these Web Services with Front End Application.
- At least 5 years’ experience in .NET and Web development (C#, .NET Core, Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ)
- Front end Angular development experience
- Strong development skills in Microsoft SQL
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Jira, Confluence, Scrum)
- Strong knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, BitBucket or similar)
- Experience with microservices, clean architecture.
- Mobile App development experience using Ionic.
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines using Bamboo.
- Experience with Mulesoft integration and development using Mule 4 Anypoint platform.
This role requires an experienced programmer that is passionate and has full stack experience. You don’t need to be an expert in all areas, but you will have a keen interest in developing your skills and sharing your knowledge with the team. Working in a small team you will get exposure to all areas of the business.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time