Senior Full Stack Engineer
About the job
Job Title: Senior Fullstack Engineer
Location: [Male, Maldives / Colombo, Sri Lanka]
Job Type: Full-time
Hologo is an innovative ed-tech company that specialises in immersive and interactive learning solutions. Our mission is to make learning more engaging, interactive, and accessible for everyone. We are looking for a Senior Full-stack Engineer to join our dynamic and talented team.
- Develop and maintain our web platform and app, ensuring high performance and responsiveness.
- Collaborate with the product, design, and content teams to create and implement new features and launch new products.
- Improve the database structure and management to optimise performance and scalability.
- Integrate new APIs and third-party services, ensuring seamless integration and compatibility.
- Ensure code quality and best practices, participate in code reviews, and provide mentorship to junior developers.
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks, bugs, and performance issues.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and apply them to improve our platform.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3-5+ years of experience in full stack development, with a strong portfolio of web and mobile applications.
- Proficiency and experience working with Unity Engine, C# (C-Sharp), Laravel, and React is strongly recommended.
- Strong back-end experience with languages like Node.js, Python, or Ruby, and knowledge of RESTful API design.
- Familiarity with database technologies like PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MongoDB.
- Experience working with AR/VR and 3D technologies is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- 20,000 – 30,000 MVR (Maldivian Rufiyaa) = 1,200 – 1,950 USD (Monthly). The amount will be finalised based on past experience.
- Type of work: Hybrid (Will need to relocate to Maldives for a minimum period of 1 year after which visits to HQ every 3-4 months for 1-2 weeks per visit will be required).
- Accommodation provided (excluding utilities & internet).
- Monthly food allowance (1,500 MVR = 100 USD).
- One return ticket is provided annually.
- Cost of visits every 3-4 months at the company’s expense.
- Base salary + performance bonuses.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (145)
- Senior Technical Project Manager Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- DevOps Engineer Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Python Developer Jobs at Ceylon Dazzling Dev Holding (Pvt) Ltd in Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Fullstack Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Cut+Dry in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Nimi in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time