Senior HR Executive
Circles.Life is Asia’s first and most successful digital telco and we are on a mission to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer and disrupt the multi-trillion dollar industry. We launched our services in 2016 and have been rapidly gaining market share while delivering best in class customer experience. We are leading the market in innovation, customer satisfaction and growth.
We have an opening for a senior HR Executive who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure in a hyper-growth environment in Singapore.
Do you want to get first-hand insights on how a hyper-growth company operates?
Are you interested in being part of a fun, energetic team that thrives in an entrepreneurial tech environment?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more about the role at Circles.Life!
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities include
- Provide on-ground HR support to ensure the smooth, efficient and timely execution of all day-to-day HR operational processes – contract issuance/renewal, employee on-boarding, confirmation, termination and exit management, leave management, insurance claims management, preparation of employee records, compensation & benefits, performance management, career development/learning & development and payroll administration (working with external vendor).
- Collaborate and work closely with the Head Office P&C, and HR business partners to discuss, understand and extend P&C global initiatives & practices and adapting them to the local context
- Preparing HR data analysis for Leadership team use and decision making
- Be creative and innovative in bringing in novel practices to uplift the culture, team synergy/sprint, and overall employee satisfaction (eNPS), while concentrating and contributing in implementing employee engagement initiatives
- Work with TA, Marketing and other teams to make Circles.Life the most sought-after employer in terms of employee satisfaction and well-being.
- Support to the ambitious Talent Acquisition efforts of Circles.Life Sri Lanka such as but not limited to recruitment and onboarding events
- Support the local head of HR to provide on-ground HR presence for effective relationship management (including employee counselling, grievance handling). Be the eyes and ears of the organization to promote employee engagement and build a solid corporate culture to promote collaboration and build a great place to work and grow.
- Ensure HR policies are in compliance with all relevant statutory and employment law requirements.
- Degree in HR or equivalent qualifications
- Around 3 – 5 years of relevant experience as a HR generalist backed with hands-on exposure across various HR streams (such Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Rewards & Recognition, Change Management) within a start-up to mid-size corporate environment
- Collaborative with good organizational skills
- Analytical with appreciation for technology in general
- Adopt a hands-on approach / mindset to troubleshoot, manage, and resolve issues
- Highly resilient and self-driven
- Customer-First focus and with the ability to deliver value and business change
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
What’s On Offer
Circles.Life provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
- Unique opportunity to be a part of innovating the telecommunications industry (Circles.Life is the only company of its kind in all of Asia!).
- Once in a lifetime chance to help shape a brand from the ground up.
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio.
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups.
- Attractive experience and compensation.
- Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment.
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (6)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time