Senior Human Resources Executive
Senior Executive – Human Resources ( MDS – Rathmalana)
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and an energetic individual to join the HR team as a Senior Executive – Human Resources. This role requires to oversees and ensures seamlessly delivering all tasks pertaining to payroll, attendance, employee relations, recruitment, engagement and other related HR functions driving the operations unit. Ensures compliance and alignment to Group and legislative polices/procedures whilst driving an engaged working environment whilst driving the central cluster HR processes for the Intimates organization for the executive and manager levels in Payroll and administrative functions whilst directly liaising with Group HR and operational units in ensuring perfect delivery.
- Work in collaboration with the Executives to facilitate overall HR and Administration Processes by ensuring the following activities are completed in a timely and accurate manner to support all employees administrative and statutory requirements for Associate, staff, executive and management levels.
- Oversee and ensure timely completion of the below tasks to enable effective and on-time payroll processing in the system with zero audit failures.
- Ensuring 100% accuracy and confidentiality in the documentation process for management perusal and fulfil the necessary statutory requirements.
- Take lead and drive the below employee relations initiatives to enhance positive work environments and collaborations with the greater workforce.
- Drive and support the plant/ facility to attract and recruit team member/staff employees by conducting internal and external campaigns whilst connecting with job banks and team leaders/ group leader to support the needle point.
- Be proactive in identifying innovative/ alternative processes or solutions to enhance connectivity and maintaining open and honest relationships with all supporting teams as well as the management.
- Execute employee engagement activities as per the engagement calendar and assure perfect delivery (Annual trips, division/department/company events, religious activities and celebrations etc.).
- Assist and support employees to maintain a healthy work life balance, promote healthy lifestyle habits and ensure that they are inspired to progress in their careers.
- Train, develop and supervise Executives/ staff grade employees on Human Resource related functions such that they have the right skill set/competencies to achieve set objectives.
- Conduct internal trainings as an when required to enhance awareness of process and protocols pertaining to the giving function.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with cross functional teams and management to ensure seamless flow of required tasks within the stipulated timeframe.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree – Business Management/Human Resources and any other relevant area .
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationProfessional Degree
Related Jobs (8)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Head of Product Management Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time