Senior Insights Analyst
What we do:
Kognitiv enables leading organizations to form collaborative commerce networks, unearth value for their consumers, and markedly improve returns.
Founded in 2008, Kognitiv enables collaborative commerce through its proprietary technology platform and performance model for leading global brands to build their own peer-to-peer trading networks. In June 2020, Kognitiv and Aimia’s Loyalty Solutions companies came together to create a technology-forward business, employing over 500 people across 20 countries worldwide. With 200+ clients and partners in more than 50 markets globally, Kognitiv brings to life a world where brands work together to create new opportunities for less, gain direct access to new audiences, and create network effects where everyone wins, all the time.
About the opportunity:
As a Senior Analyst at Kognitiv, you will be part of a talented Data Science team focused on client delivery. You will be tasked with providing high-quality in-depth analysis and recommendations, reporting and data visualization, presenting findings and analytical insights to other members of the team and/or Kognitiv clients. As well as building predictive models and/or customer segmentations, being a steward of data and analytics across the team and organization, mentoring and providing support to the more junior members of the team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Gather business requirements and then translate into analytics objectives and analysis plan that you and the team can begin working towards
- Analyze complex business issues and effectively communicate meaningful insights based on data trends / patterns found in data
- Build clean, concise and digestible visualizations and dashboards for the team and/or client to use and gain insight from
- Conduct in-depth analysis and post-campaign analysis to evaluate ESPs performance & ROI, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Deliver insights and recommendations, via summary or presentations (slides), to internal teams in a client-ready state
Machine Learning & other POC
- Build machine learning models such as clustering for member segmentation and predictive models to uncover opportunities for maximizing customer wallet share (e.g. upsell/cross-sell/retention)
- Develop and implement new analytical methodologies and techniques for clients
- Continue to develop and build-out the best practices for analytics and share learnings with peers
- Contribute to the evolution and internal innovation of our Analytics and Data Science capabilities, toolsets and knowledge-base
Background and Experience:
What are the requirements for this position in terms of education, knowledge and experience in order to accomplish the responsibilities and deliver the desired end results?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Statistics or related field
- Fluency in SQL
- Experience with at least one core statistical programming language (e.g. R, python)
- Comprehension of data visualization best practices
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Domo, Looker)
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills, especially with Excel & PowerPoint
- Ideally 3-5 years of relevant analytical experience
- Prior experience building predictive modelling and member segmentation models
- Experience and understanding of A/B and multivariate testing best practices and application
- Experience with AWS technology stack including Redshift
- Experience with version control and code hosting services (e.g. Bitbucket, Github)
- Comfortable synthesizing and presenting technical concepts and insights
We are a passionate, innovative organization with just over 500 team members globally and we are looking for exceptional people to come and join us. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business, in a high energy environment with a collaborative, smart and passionate team. If you like the sound of us and the role: get in touch!
Here at Kognitiv, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it! Greater diversity means greater variation in ways of thinking, perspectives and approach. And we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our clients. Kognitiv are committed to creating an inclusive environment and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, fit and business need.
We always welcome international candidates to apply providing they are eligible to work and live in Singapore.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time