Senior iOS Engineer
Senior Software Engineer – iOS (Swift)
Fcode Labs is one of the fastest-growing companies, a leader in digital transformation and AI technologies with global clients from the education, healthcare, and manufacturing industries. With aggressive plans to expand into many international markets, we are looking to grow our team! Here is what we are looking for!
- Holding Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer or related positions at the current place of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field.
- Deep understanding of Swift programming language and iOS SDK and Xcode.
- Experience in creating modern, secure, and feature-rich iOS applications from scratch with Swift and SwiftUI.
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs, GraphQL APIs, and Socket APIs to connect the app to backend services.
- Experience in writing unit tests and integration tests with XCTest, Quick, Nimble, or related tools.
- Solid understanding of mobile app architecture, flow, design, implementation, and release.
- Experience in implementing microservices-oriented architectures using Docker, Kubernetes, or cloud is an added advantage.
- Hands on experience with variety of services in AWS or Google Cloud with understanding on CI/CD and Git strategies.
- Ability to learn new technologies fast and incorporate them with existing knowledge.
- Strong problem-solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working independently as well as with a team.
- Experience in collaboration remotely with appropriate tools in a fully agile environment.
- Ensure performance, security, scalability, and optimizations while advocating coding standards and engineering best practices.
- Peer code reviews and make suggestions according to your experience.
- Documentation skills and experience in understanding technical documentations.
- Communicate effectively with the team and the clients and resolve any technical issues or challenges.
- Above industry packages.
- Salaries pegged to USD.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Funding for higher studies and professional certifications.
- Grow faster.
About the company:
- Outstanding achievers among founders and team.
- Friendly, Empowering, Rewarding and Flat culture.
- 35th Best workplace in Asia (Small category)
- Fast-growing and reached stability in just 4 years.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (134)
- Software Engineer Jobs at Ambrum Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at Typefi Systems in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer [Java / React] Jobs at Altrium in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at xDigital Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at The RBOL Group in Colombo , Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at IITMatrix in Sri Lanka (remote) on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Associate PHP Developer ( Laravel ) Jobs at iLabs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Veracity Careers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time