Senior/Lead/Principal Software Engineer (Java) (R&D Aerospace & Defense)
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
We strive to give our customers solutions that cover their needs now and into the future. To achieve that, we go the extra mile in terms of service, availability, and commitment. That’s why #WeAreChallengers. We’ve been continuously challenging the boundaries of business technology. Although that technology has changed over time, our singular focus on our customers and our employees has not. We are already outpacing the market by growing three times as fast as our competitors and need talented people to help us on our journey.
We’re on the look out for dynamic, experienced tech enthusiasts to join our growing R&D – Aerospace & Defense team.
As a Software Engineer you will have the responsibility to design, develop and maintain software included in IFS. The role is focused on interpreting and analyzing functional and technical requirements to create fit-for-purpose and enterprise-grade software. Stability, performance, maintainability, usability and security are key aspects of this role. If you consider yourself as a person that is pro-active, takes initiative and responsibility, good at listening and communicating, share your knowledge and experience naturally and wants to be part of a diverse and skilled team we want to hear from you.
As a software engineer on our team, you will
- Design, Architect and Code fit for purpose software based on functional and technical requirements.
- Executes responsibilities with a DevOps mindset for continuous delivery.
- Keep product security and performance at the center of development
- Support, collaborate and mentor a talented team of engineers.
- Promote lean software development.
- Test, debug, review and maintain software to ensure quality and stability of the code.
- Create documentation, presentations and training material.
- Be a strong team player, self-driven, able to learn new technologies and apply them to the product.
- Engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology along with 3+ years’ experience with a track record in working with Enterprise Grade Software.
- Pro-active, take initiative and responsibility.
- A natural desire to discover and learn new technologies and processes
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- High level of expertise in the Java programming language.
- Experience in
- Database technologies.
- Using GIT repository management solutions such as Bitbucket.
- Container technologies such as Docker.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (382)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time