Senior / Lead / Product Specialist – R&D, Service Management
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
IFS Service Management is the market-leading service management solution, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the 6th consecutive time. Our solution empowers our customers to deliver service excellence and optimize workforce efficiency allowing them to embrace Service as a strong and profitable revenue stream.
In the Service Management team at IFS R&D, we believe that enabling our customers to deliver on their moment of service will unearth new ways to create value and evolve businesses. The agility and the dynamic design processes created by our teams really drive our product beyond our competitors. From web apps to mobile apps, our applications meet the needs of a diverse set of users. Consumers accessing the portals we provide, contact center agents needing information at their fingertips, planners managing complex scheduling problems, field technicians working on a small-factor mobile device, and back-office contract managers and billing personnel entering and managing large volumes of data. Our Product Specialists ensure the customers to have a smooth business operation by delivering the right functionality.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic, open-minded, and individual to join us as a software designer to be a part of our global team.
You as a Product Specailist at IFS Service Management would be responsible for:
- Continuously improving IFS products by delivering the best possible experience for our users
- Analyzing business requirement and designing new functionality and improving the product.
- Creating documentation, presentation, and training material
- Engaging with requirement owners and other stakeholders from across the business and our customers
- Verifying and validating software functionality in all phases of software development
- Sharing knowledge, guiding, and training colleagues
- Contributing to improvements in IFS products, services, and processes
- Degree in Engineering covering Information Technology, Engineering, Production & Maintenance or equivalent streams.
- The ability to efficiently engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders while contributing to activities related to product/solution management.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills along with the ability of applying expertise & technology to achieve work objectives.
- Experience in technical design and programming skills will be an added advantage.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (347)
Software Engineer Jobs at SRP International in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 2, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 2, 2023 Full-Time
Associate Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Trainee Software Engineer Jobs at Fidenz Academy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Ideahub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time