Senior .Net Developer
We are looking to hire technically skilled, self-driven Senior .NET Developer having 5+ years of experience. As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be responsible for developing highly efficient code primarily using languages and technologies of .NET framework. You will be working in agile environment and should be quick to adapt to changes, meet deadlines, see project from conception to rollout and be willing to learn new technologies. In this role, you will enhance existing codebase, create applications from scratch.
If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
This is a Remote working position. Immediate joiners will be preferred.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast paced, growing start-up
- Work on cutting edge technologies
- Open and friendly work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Understand development requirements from Product Owner
- Work with UI/UX designer and Front-End Development Lead for finalizing backend development designs
- Develop highly efficient backend using .NET core, MONGO DB, REST APIs, C#, MVC architecture, Azure and correct design patterns
- Develop back-end code keeping in mind overall product performance, scalability, security and testing
- Support Test Automation and DevOps engineers for implementing testing automation and CI/CD pipelines respectively.
- Enhance existing codebase by analyzing product objectives and areas of improvement. Prepare plan of action for improvement, present and implement it after approval.
- Resolve issues reported in JIRA within acceptable timelines.
- Ensure cross platform development for websites and optimization for mobile apps.
- Meet technical as well as functional product needs.
- Formulate proof of concept for given technical problems and demonstrate its solution.
- Estimation and timely completion of given responsibilities.
- Staying abreast of latest technology development in web and mobile app development.
- Work independently and collaborate with rest of the engineering team.
- Testing of code written by self as well as others.
- Mentor fellow team members in backend development.
- Engineering degree (Computer Science, IT or similar) / MCA with excellent and consistent academic track record
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Web/Web API development using .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Proficiency in C#, Mongo DB, Google Firebase, Microsoft Azure
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodology, JIRA, GIT, BIT Bucket, Test Automation, Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, Java Script, React JS, React Native, Angular JS will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Electron and Ionic frameworks will also be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, acquire new skill sets
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Should have excellent problem-solving skills with positive attitude
- Self-learner, proactive having attention to detail
- Team player who can manage his time and work stack adequately
H-Town Technologies Inc provides custom application development and consulting services. We use our deep technical expertise to help customers automate business processes efficiently in a cost-effective manner.
We offer custom software development and maintenance services in a wide range of technologies including but not limited to Web, Rich Desktop & Mobile Apps, Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Cloud Computing and Big data, Quality Assurance.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationProfessional Degree
Related Jobs (40)
- Senior Game Developer Jobs at Matific in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer II Jobs at Zebra Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Java Jobs at Digiratina in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS) Jobs at Aeturnum in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineers Jobs at Sysco LABS in Western Province, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at Techlabs Global Private Ltd in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Android Developer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on February 20, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (PHP) Jobs at LankaPropertyWeb in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 20, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineer Jobs at LSEG in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 20, 2024 Full-Time