Senior Power BI Developer – R&D, BMRA
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We, the “Business Modelling, Reporting and Analytics group” (BMRA) are seeking a Senior Power BI Developer to join our team and help us create data visualizations and reports that provide valuable insights to our clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data analysis and visualization, as well as experience with Power BI and other related technologies.
You as a Senior Power BI Developer at IFS would be responsible to:
- Design, develop, and maintain Power BI reports and dashboards that meet the needs of customers
- Work with the UX design team and Power BI embed capability to design and build an intuitive, visually exciting analytics and reporting experience for our customers
- Understand data structures and relationships to design and implement efficient data models for Power BI
- Create and implement governance policies and procedures
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure data consistency, accuracy and validation processes
- Continuously improve and optimize the performance by reducing data latency, Processing time as well as report refreshing times
- Stay current with new features and best practices in Power BI and related technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong background in data analysis and visualization
- Experience with Power BI and other related technologies, such as SQL Server and Azure
- Strong understanding of data structures and relationships
- Strong knowledge of Power-Query, M-Expressions and DAX to create efficient and accurate data models in Power BI
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with data governance and data management best practices
- Strong ability to explain complex data and insights to non-technical stakeholders
- Microsoft Power BI certification is a plus
- Additional certifications in related technologies are a plus
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (372)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time