Senior Practitioner – Lease Abstraction
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Lease Abstraction Specialist you are expected to comprehend, analyze, and accurately interpret various types of lease documents. You will work in a team environment and communicate professionally with customers.
- Assist team with the preparation and distribution of periodic and ad hoc reports in a timely, accurate manner. Runs standard reports for management review and runs ad hoc reports with assistance. Assist with the design of reports utilizing a variety of software tools.
- Assist the team in resolving critical issues for clients by researching and gathering information about payment transactions, lease terms and other relevant items as requested.
- May conduct financial analysis/accounting as appropriate, including AR/AP, rent rolls, and budgets in accordance with required accounting principles (GAAP, Tax, Cash, etc.).
- Prepare invoices for subtenants, reconciles subtenant accounts, review incoming invoices for errors/accuracy with lease document and ensure correct coding.
- Create and maintain client electronic lease files ensuring they contain current and accurate information
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- 2-5 Years of experience in lease abstraction
- Experience in Lease Management Services, Real estate services with experience and knowledge of Lease abstraction will be preferred.
- Experience of scrutinizing Legal documents relating to Property leases and perform abstraction
- Knowledge of Commercial Real Estate Leases
- Experience of working in a BPO/Shared Services environment with exposure to Global Clients
- Must possess working knowledge of commercial lease agreements.
- Requires previous experience managing data, abstracting leases and/or interpreting lease language.
- Proven ability to understand rent, common area maintenance (CAM), real estate and insurance calculations including pro-rata share calculations, pro-rated rent and CAM calculations and CAM cap calculations.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of Retail Leases preferred.
- Prior experience utilizing a lease database.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite and general knowledge of accounting principles.
- Analytical ability and ability to review and abstract large lease/legal documents and data.
- Attention to detail
- Prior experience utilizing a lease database. Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office
- Suite and general knowledge of accounting principles.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (430)
Senior QA Engineer Jobs at Aventude in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Refcoins in Sri Lanka (Remote) on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Python Developer Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time