Senior Product Owner – Consumer Engagement Platform
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Unilever’s ambition is to be the best Consumer goods company in the world, and we do this by embracing a consumer and data-centric approach and creating an integrated brand communication across the consumer journey. We will be present wherever is relevant to consumers, creating connections with them via digital experiences that penetrate the culture and build brand love.
One of the steps to achieve this ambition is to evolve the processes and technology solutions that support our marketing operations, embedding excellence and efficiency in the design and development of digital experiences (DX).
The Senior Product Owner – Consumer Engagement Platform will be part of a Global Marketing Technology team, with the accountability is to deliver end-to-end of the services & operations. The Product owner would help Unilever Brands & Markets drive effectiveness across brand Digital Experiences by leading a team of experts across global locations and delivering impact via our Agency and Digital hubs ecosystem. The Senior Product Owner would be responsible for the step up in the Consumer Experience (CXX) Scores driven centrally.
- Drive the product roadmap across the consumer engagement platforms
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create/validate requirements
- Owns the Product Vision and road to drive innovation and growth opportunities with a self-service and scale mentality as core themes.
- Own the agile development and rollout of new products in Unilever with the use of SCRUM or Kanban, backlog, to priorities key stories ensuring that business value and product strategy are completed.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to rest of the team
- Handle resource management for the team given the backlog
- Own the stakeholder ownership with the Digital leads/ directors / markets
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product follow our competitors and the industry
- Test the status quo of both how to achieve goals but also want to lead the lead the team to try new and different things.
- Develop key KPI’s that will be measure of the team’s success
- Own the automation of data ingestion processes, working with stakeholders to improve Media and web tagging.
- Provide enablement material and training, driving knowledge and adoption of new products within the business and its agencies
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner (including Flex assignments) is beneficial
- Subject matter/Delivery expertise in any of the DX platforms such as Adobe, Salesforce etc
- Hands on knowledge on Data wrangling & visualization tools would be preferable
- Experience on Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience in working with media and marketing technology landscape
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles – Use of Jira and Confluence
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision with ability to execute pragmatically
- Able to provide presentational updates with the ability to pivot given different audiences.
- Able to conduct Interviews and understand team composition.
- Understand and drives efficiency actively with automation through design
- Experience of work in teams across locations
- Experience in consumer engagement Platforms Technology such as Adobe/Salesforce
- Experience of Advertising Technology and the Media Industry
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (5)
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Graduate Trainee – Merchandising Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time