Senior QA Engineer (Security Testing)
Qualifications & Experience
- Sc. in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent professional qualification.
- 5+ years QA experience with good skill in Test case automation, Functional, Security, UI, Web services and Performance testing capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience of performing vulnerability scans on applications using approved tools such as BurpSuite, SonarQube, etc.
- Review security test and evaluation plans for completeness and accuracy and make recommendations.
- Review and analyze Security Assessment Reports, Security Assessment Plans.
- Experience working with automation frameworks and automating functional test cases using automation frameworks such as Cypress, Selenium, etc.
- A solid practical understanding of Agile Software Quality Assurance and Software Engineering concepts.
- An ability to create detailed, comprehensive, well-structured test plans and test cases.
- An ability to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts and programming languages such as Java.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues on the application and its environment.
- Experience with performance testing using JMeter would be an added advantage.
- Experience in security testing and security testing tools will be a benefit.
- Experience in using JIRA, Scrum Process and Test Management tools would be advantageous.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, well-structured test plans and test cases.
Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Should be an outstanding player with a self-driven and self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to work within deadlines individually and as a team.
- Ability to carry out research and learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to understand the importance of customer service.
- Creative/Innovative and out of the box thinking.
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply now! (email@example.com)
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (49)
Research Assistant (Computer Science & Engineering/Software Engineering) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Software Developer III, Chrome Browser, Metrics-(Google) on September 17, 2021 Full-Time
Information Security Engineer, Red Team, Android Security-(Google) on September 17, 2021 Full-Time