Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
What We Do
As our name suggests, we’re passionate about bringing our love of exceptional dining experience and technological innovator together. That’s why we unite top-tier technology, data and food tech talent under one roof to bring restaurants and cloud kitchens into the future of foodservice. We are one of the few companies globally that is purpose built from the ground up to cater to delivery centric restaurants and cloud kitchens. Our product suite encompasses the entire end to end operations from dead generation, food aggregator integrations, in-kitchen operations and last mile delivery integration.
We’re a dynamic team of engineers, data scientist and industry leaders. We bring a fresh perspective – but at the same time, we’re drawing on 100+ years of combined expertise spanning everything from data science and food technology to logistics and eCommerce platform development. We would love for you to be a part of the team the is transforming an entire industry.
- Involve in both manual testing and automation for web and mobile applications.
- Work as a team by committing to the quality of the product and on-time delivery.
- Take responsibility and ownership of the overall quality of the product.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the product from both functional and business perspectives and improve the quality.
- Ability to update knowledge and skills continuously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional qualification.
- 3+ years’ experience in Manual Testing and Test Automation.
- Experience with working in agile environments.
- Experience in functional testing with DB and Server log verifications.
- Ability to design detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases.
- Ability to plan testing activities by prioritizing the workload.
- Experience in tracking defects in defect management tools and writing/maintaining test case in test case management tools.
- Hands-on experience with automation tools such as Cypress.io, Selenium, RestAssured and Appium.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in performance testing and security testing would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work within deadlines individually and as a team.
- Ability to research and learn new technologies quickly.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (39)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time