Senior React Native Engineer
Senior Software Engineer.
Fcode Labs is one of the fastest-growing companies, a leader in digital transformation and AI technologies with global clients from the education, healthcare, and manufacturing industries. With aggressive plans to expand into many international markets, we are looking to grow our team! Here is what we are looking for!
- Holding Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer or related positions at the current place of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field.
- Deep understanding of React Native framework and its core principles, including hooks, state management, navigation, and UI components.
- Experience in developing cross-platform mobile applications for both Android and iOS using React Native, Expo, and native modules.
- Familiar with popular React Native libraries and tools, such as Redux, React Navigation, React Native Paper, React Native Elements, etc.
- Experience in integrating RESTful APIs, GraphQL APIs, and cloud-based services, such as Firebase, AWS Amplify, etc.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of services in AWS or Google Cloud with an understanding of CI/CD and Git strategies.
- Experience in writing unit tests and end-to-end tests with Jest, Enzyme, Detox, or related tools.
- Experience in using native build tools, such as Xcode, Android Studio, Gradle, CocoaPods, etc.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting mobile applications using tools like Flipper, Reactotron, Chrome DevTools, etc.
- Experience in optimizing mobile applications for performance, memory usage, battery consumption, and network efficiency.
- Experience in applying design principles and patterns, coding standards, and best practices for mobile development.
- Ability to learn new technologies fast and incorporate them with existing knowledge.
- Strong problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working independently as well as with a team of other developers, designers, QA experts, and managers.
- Developing high-quality mobile applications using React Native framework that meet the client’s requirements and expectations.
- Ensuring compatibility and responsiveness of the applications across different devices and platforms.
- Writing clean, maintainable, and well-documented code using TypeScript and ESLint.
- Collaborating with other developers using Git and GitHub to manage the codebase and review the code changes.
- Communicating effectively with the team and the clients using Slack, Zoom, or related tools.
- Above industry packages.
- Salaries pegged to USD.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Funding for higher studies and professional certifications.
- Grow faster.
About the company:
- Outstanding achievers among founders and team.
- Friendly, Empowering, Rewarding and Flat culture.
- 35th Best workplace in Asia (Small category)
- Fast-growing and reached stability in just 4 years.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (144)
- Software Engineer Jobs at BlinQ Software in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (Java ) Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Developer (C++) Jobs at Tetherfi in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Architect Jobs at Mad Mobile LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Frontend Developer Jobs at H-Town Technologies in Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Data Engineer Jobs at BISTEC Global Services in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (C++) Jobs at LAKSHAN in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time