Senior Risk Manager
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS
The Senior Risk Manager will be a highly dedicated professional and will be expected to contribute to the successful delivery of the Risk Management program. The role will work closely with senior stakeholders to manage the implementation of the Risk Management Framework in addition to providing support and challenge risk owners in the management of their risk exposure.
Reporting to the Global Head of Internal Audit, Risk and Governance, you will work with the Internal Audit Director to continually develop the quality and effectiveness of the overall Risk & Compliance Program.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Facilitate identification, assessment and prioritization of threats, opportunities and issues
- Conduct risk assessments, which involves evaluating risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Evaluate risk, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal context and environmental factors, evaluate previous handling of risks for example
- Maintain visibility of threat/opportunity trigger points
- Monitor overall risk exposure and assess against IFS group risk appetite
- Develop and implement a risk aggregation mechanics to emphasize risk areas spanning across multiple functions
- Increase the Risk review cadence to quarterly and move data to tools such as Power BI for handover to business owners and dashboard reporting to Audit and Risk Committee
- Prepare risk reports to accommodate different stakeholders and business needs, for example, to the audit and risk committee so they understand the most significant risks, to function and business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks
- Undertake corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders
- Review risk policies regularly to ensure they are compliant with relevant new legislation
- Conduct audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors
- Provide support, education, and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation.
- Assist with the identification and development of appropriate management responses which are measurable and specific, along with assessing the post mitigated positions
To be successful you will have:
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Resilience and the ability to cope under pressure
- The skill to be a team player and to work on your own
- Proactive approach to work, in terms of suggesting changes and improvements to processes and systems
- Commercial awareness and the ability to understand broad business issues.
- Planning and organizational skills
In addition it would be advantageous if you have:
- Tertiary Education in Finance, Risk Management or Business Administration
- Success in a similar role within corporate risk management
- High levels of
- integrity and ethical standards
- Strong influencing, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Previously managed projects, organizational change initiatives as well as Risk Management Programs
- Comfort with large amounts of data and ability to diagnose and realize change from data
- Institute of Risk Management (IRM) International Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management would be advantageous
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (63)
Assistant Accountant Jobs at World of Outdoor in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Accountant Jobs at Swivel Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Accountant Jobs at Courtyard by Marriott in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time