Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Senior Site Reliability Engineer – Application
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, or an equivalent qualification.
- 3+ years of Enterprise level technical/software/application support experience.
- Experience with integrating, providing support and troubleshooting, and identifying the root cause of issues in dynamic environments, while working cross-functionally.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly sift through artifacts/data to get to the root cause.
- Experience in managing and scaling distributed systems in a public, private, or hybrid cloud environment.
- Experience in Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Experience with Nginx, HAProxy, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, or similar technologies.
- Strong self-motivation and flexibility, and the willingness to accept additional responsibilities as they develop.
- Ability to work in a roster-based environment including night shifts and weekend shifts.
- Experience in DevOps concepts, tools, and automation capabilities.
- Provide reactive and proactive support through troubleshooting of technical issues, unblocking, and detecting root cause(s) based on SLAs for infrastructure issues.
- Ensure systems are fully operational and any loss of service is restored within SLAs.
- Engage and coordinate with stakeholders such as engineering teams and 3rd parties during the issue resolution process.
- Provide solutions to technical problems for systems patching, deploying, managing, and integrating with other/third-party products and server platforms or networks.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and product enhancements to improve efficiency.
- Propose ideas and solutions within the application/infrastructure teams to reduce the workload by automation.
- Manage and maintain the existing application/infrastructure test environments, ensuring they are up-to-date by working/coordinating with the relevant teams.
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures.
- Analyze, track, and resolve stakeholder questions in a prompt manner.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (491)
Talent Pool – DevOps Jobs at 99x in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 4, 2022 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at 99x in Colombo , Sri Lanka on October 4, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Data Engineer Jobs at Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 4, 2022 Full-Time