Senior Software Engineer – Backend (Java)
About the job
• Using the Java tech stack to design, create, develop, and manage applications that meet the criteria.
• Recognize business needs and translate them into technological specifications.
• Participate in SDLC activities such as requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and integration, and maintenance.
• Constantly monitor, detect, and address production and non-production concerns.
• Write code that is clean, efficient, and secure.
• Ensure performance, security, stability, and quality of applications.
• Enhance current systems by introducing new features that are in accordance with company needs.
• Enhance the entire system, track performance and adopt creative solutions.
• Build scalable, secure, and high-quality products in collaboration with peers and team members.
• Create, deploy, and maintain software, do frequent inspections and follow best practices.
• Deploy new features and products into the production environment.
• A Java Developer must have hands-on expertise with Core Java.
• Exception handling, memory management, and object-oriented programming techniques should be included in a Java Developer’s notebook.
• Multithreading and dependency injection are two topics that must be understood by all Java Developers.
• Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, and others is required in a Java Developer to handle back-end database operations.
• Working knowledge of ORM frameworks and concepts like JPA2 and Hibernate. • Working knowledge of any Java IDE (e.g., Eclipse, Intellij IDE).
• At least one framework — Spring, Struts, or JSF – is required because frameworks are like a playground for Java Developers.
• Understanding of build tools such as Maven, Gradle, and others.
• Controlling the versions (Git repository)
• Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps, as well as technologies such as Jenkins and GitHub pipelines
Please send us your CV at email@example.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (546)
Intern – DevOps Engineer Internship at Arimac in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 7, 2022 Internship
IoT/Automation Engineer Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time
QA Engineer Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer(Angular) Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer(NodeJS) Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer (PHP) Jobs at Spera Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 7, 2022 Full-Time