Senior Software Engineer [Java / React]
We are looking for highly experienced Senior Software Engineers passionate about technology to work side-by-side with our amazing team of engineers to build highly scalable modern software products on a cutting-edge technology stack. You will work, learn, and grow under the guidance of our lead engineers and architects, who have many years of experience building world-class software products.
To achieve this, we expect you to,
- Understand business requirements and technical specifications, and translate those into detailed technical designs and implementation of those designs.
- Write testable, scalable, and efficient code and perform code reviews.
- Keep up to date with the ever-changing technological landscape.
- Be passionate about writing high-quality, maintainable code that meets code quality standards.
- Lead and collaborate with teams of engineers to provide solutions for challenging technical problems.
- Training and mentoring of fellow team members.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have,
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Solid experience in full-stack software development within collaborative team environments.
- Expert-level knowledge of Java and associated ecosystems such as Spring Framework.
- Practical understanding of agile principles.
- Commitment to learn and keep yourself up to date with technological trends.
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience in working with overseas stakeholders will be an advantage.
- Typical candidates would have 4–6 years of experience. However, we are firm believers that expertise cannot be measured in the number of years alone. So if you think you have what it takes, we want to talk to you. We love to hire tech prodigies!
At Altrium, we firmly believe in creating an environment where our colleagues can do their best work to become the best version of themselves. To facilitate this, we have an unrivaled compensation and benefits structure in the Software Services Industry in Sri Lanka. Here are some of the perks you can expect as a team member,
- An attractive compensation package where your gross monthly salary is guaranteed and pegged to a fixed USD amount. Yes, this is a no-nonsense and fully transparent compensation structure, not just a black-box bonus scheme.
- Flexible Hybrid working arrangements, supplemented by periodic team meetups and fun-filled offsite sessions ensure that your career at Altrium is not just work-work-work.
- A supportive, open team culture that challenges and enables you to be your best version without corporate red tape to prevent you from doing the right thing.
- Comprehensive medical insurance covers not just you but your immediate family in both outpatient and in-patient care.
- A generous and flexible leave quota that enables you to maintain your work-life balance – including paternity leave and bereavement leave so that you can be with your family when they need you the most without worrying about work.
- Travel opportunities (depending on client requirements and your expertise) to work on-site in the US and Europe.
- An opportunity to work with and learn from a highly skilled team that has helped Fortune 500 enterprises and Silicon Valley startups thrive.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience4 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationProfessional Degree
Related Jobs (143)
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (.NET) Jobs at Mind Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Web Developer Jobs at Envoy Ortus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineer Jobs at Kaleris in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time