Senior Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or BSc equivalent qualification with 5+ year(s) experience
- 5+ year(s) experience in software Engineering.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, teamwork and communication skills
- Good understanding on Scrum and Agile practices.
- Ability to learn other coding languages and technologies in a short time
- Strong understanding of programming fundamentals and concepts
- Strong understanding of DBMSs.
- Experience in CI (Continues Integration)
- Good Understanding on Scrum and Agile practices.
- Practice best coding practices defined by software management
- Practice Follow secured coding practices defined by OWASAP
- Practice Test driven development
- Defect analysis and fixing
- Code improvements
- Support System Integration Testing
- Practice Technical Documentation
- Assist design and architecture
- Adhere to Agile process
- On-time delivery
- Clear visibility, communication and escalation of road blockers
- Carry out peer reviews.
- Manage small development team
What We Offer
- Attractive Remuneration
- Medical Insurance Coverage.
- Hybrid working environment (Hybrid working environment)
- Amazing Opportunities for Career Progression
- Social events and team building
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- On-time EPF & ETF Payments
- This is a permanent position
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (436)
Lead – Data Analyst Jobs At Daraz in Colombo Sri Lanka on July 4, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Designer Jobs At Daraz in Colombo Sri Lanka on July 4, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs At DDI Labs in Colombo Sri Lanka on July 4, 2022 Full-Time