Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Senior Software Engineer
- Hired for the Colombo Office based in Sri Lanka.
- Seeking for the role of senior position.
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
- The Candidate will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products.
- Ability to excel in working with large-scale applications, frameworks with outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- The candidate will be liaising with the onshore development team.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Liaise with other developers to ensure timely delivery of tasks.
- Review and refactor code of junior developers and grooming them.
- Planning and grooming sessions during sprints.
- Required to from a scrum mindset and methodology.
- Will be in charge of writing code for implementing user stories, while following the development methodology.
- Ability to analyse the root cause of defects in order to provide the most comprehensive fixes for every issue.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related field).
- 5+ Years of relevant work experience.
- At least 1 year of proven experience with Angular and ASP.NET / WebAPI / C# (Must have)
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Good commanding in English both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge on Azure is an added advantage.
Why we are the best workplace for You!
- Ability to work and learn on the latest technologies.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- Exposure in working with the onshore team (based in Sweden), whilst developing for High-End Global products.
- Great remuneration
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (142)
- Senior Technical Project Manager Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- DevOps Engineer Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Python Developer Jobs at Ceylon Dazzling Dev Holding (Pvt) Ltd in Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Fullstack Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Cut+Dry in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Nimi in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time