Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum 4 years of relevant industry experience.
- Highly proficient in .Net technologies (C#, .NET Core/Framework, ASP.NET Razor/MVC/Web API, LINQ).
- Experience in .NET data access technologies and ORMs (ADO.NET, Dapper, EF Core, EF 6).
- Experience in TDD and Unit testing frameworks (NUnit, XUnit).
- Experience in MSSQL database design and development (Experience in Azure SQL Database will be an added advantage).
- Solid knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Software design patterns and best practices.
- Familiarity with DDD and Microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks (JQuery, React, Angular, Riot, Prototype).
- Familiarity with front-end UI/Component libraries. (Bootstrap 3/4, Kendo UI, Material UI)
- Experience in using Visual studio, Visual studio Code or similar IDEs.
- Experience in IIS and Windows Server administration will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration/Delivery tools and platforms (Jenkins).
- Experience in Cloud platforms and features (Azure/AWS) will be an added advantage.
Skills and Personal Characteristics
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to understand the importance of customer service.
- Ability to observe the team members to understand the skills and gaps and train them.
- Innovative and forward thinking.
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply now! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology