Senior/Software Engineer – Quality Assurance
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
You will be part of the IFS Quality Assurance Engineering team in R&D Finance within Business Applications and be involved in all aspects of the end-to-end QA function.
- Maintain and improve the existing test automation framework that supports the testing of Web, API and Mobile products.
- Implement automation frameworks using the latest technologies and incorporating industry best practices.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Design and develop tools for Quality Assurance
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Initiate, plan and drive activities related to usability testing and performance testing.
- Identify, prioritize and propose security corrections using OWASP SAMM
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing features.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. software designers, software engineers, software architects and program managers) to identify system requirements.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or relevant qualification
- Strong background in Software Engineering and Quality Engineering
- Exposure to API Testing using REST Assured
- 2+ years of Automation Test experience with Selenium/Cypress
- Experience in writing web application tests
- Experience in writing test scripts and test script execution for integration tests and UI tests
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques and methodologies
- Technical design and programming skills
- Self-motivation and learning capability, ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 17th February 2023.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (453)
Graduate Trainee – Technical Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – Projects Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Jobs at Bio Foods (Pvt.) Ltd in Kandy, Sri Lanka on January 30, 2023 Full-Time
Web Developer Jobs at iTelaSoft in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 30, 2023 Full-Time