Senior Software .Net Developer
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for the design and development of enterprise-level ASP.NET, .NET Core modules for our SaaS platform
- Interpret written functional requirements and technical design documents.
- Participate in software design activities.
- Perform coding to written design specifications.
- Perform unit and functional testing of all code written and collaborate with our Quality Assurance team on test plans.
- Investigate, analyse, document, and correct reported defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, and scripts.
- Full stack development, must be familiar with relational database architecture.
- Work collaboratively in an open environment using distributed version control and “ticketed” support and team development systems.
- Remain current with latest technologies and collaborate on incorporating them into our environment, including Angular 10, Angular Material, TypeScript, etc.
- Use Agile Software Development practices to deliver a new release (to all clients) every 6 – 8 weeks.
- Must be a self-starter able to work independently on tickets, while being flexible enough to context switch in order to solve a customer issue in an evolving environment.
Who are you?
The Senior Software Developer will work closely with the Product, Architecture, and Quality Assurance teams to ensure that solution design and released code meet client expectations.
Background and Experience
- 7+ years of commercial software development experience
- 3+ years of experience leading other developers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Experience in both frontend and backend technologies, preferably ASP.Net Development (C# or VB.NET) or Angular Coding or .NET Framework
- Solid working knowledge and experience in applying OO principles
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Application design experience
- Experience and proficiency in test-driven development.
- Good understanding of the SDLC, from building, testing, and quality assurance, to release
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL
- Highly scalable distributed multi-tiered system design
- ASP.NET Server-side and client-side Web Controls
- Visual Studio (2019 or later) or Visual Studio Code
- Windows Server, Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Distributed Source control (TFS, Azure DevOps, Git, etc.)
- High technical ability and keen attention to detail
- Highly effective team player and Time management
- Demonstrates modesty and humility
- High levels of conscientiousness
- Achievement-orientated and Extremely curious
- A self-starter who can work independently but as part of a wider team in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent communicator, with the ability and confidence to build both outstanding customer relationships and gain internal support
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time