At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
IFS is seeking an innovative Service Architect with relevant service architecture experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate end-to-end service designs required to deliver the Moment of Service™. The successful applicant will become the service SME within our Corporate Center supporting the delivery of internal IT services, responsible for all service management elements including the transition of the design into live service.
To be successful in this role you need:
- Demonstrable experience (at least three) end-to-end large scale ITSM implementations in the role of a lead architect
- Experience in IFS assyst and ServiceNow, with experience of other ITSM solutions being an added bonus
- Experience in ITSM platform assessments at Enterprise scale / large service management implementations
- Hands-on experience beyond ITSM into other architectural domains, ITOM, project management, is a plus
- Demonstrable understanding and application of ITIL practices at scale
- Demonstrable understanding and application of the Common Services Data Model.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in technical and business concepts.
- Ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) while inspiring thought leadership on business processes and/or technical aspects.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and positive experience.
- Strong presentation development and customer presentation skills •
- Strong team player and ability to work with global teams
- Strong interest in learning and implementing new technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment,
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (320)
Lead – Data Analyst Jobs At Daraz in Colombo Sri Lanka on July 4, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Designer Jobs At Daraz in Colombo Sri Lanka on July 4, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs At DDI Labs in Colombo Sri Lanka on July 4, 2022 Full-Time
UX – Senior Engineer Jobs At 99X, Colombo,Sri Lanka on July 1, 2022 Full-Time