Site Reliability Engineer
IFS delivers award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
The Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) in Cloud Fulfillment & Provisioning exists within the global Cloud Operations organization. The role forms as part of the Fulfillment & Provisioning team, which reports to the Director Cloud Services & Security who is responsible for the operational and people management aspects of the team.
The SRE will provision required Cloud infrastructure, IFS product and services requested by the customer, while making sure the availability of the service capabilities and stability of the environment following defined standards as per the governance and security best practices of the organization.
He\She will continue to expand their horizon by tapping into new rapid innovations, embrace changes, automation and orchestrations will contribute to rapid delivery.
- Provision required Cloud infrastructure as per the request made by the stakeholders.
- Implement and configure Cloud services as per the recommended best practices and governance guidelines.
- Actively contributes to operation stability, efficiency, and continuous improvement.
- Create and update high quality, readable documentation to address known issues, workarounds, and service requests
- Perform in depth root cause analysis and provide meaningful feedback, including full stack tracing, to ensure issues of the same class cannot recur in production
A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related with 4+ years of experience in the IT industry, including 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in Cloud infrastructure administration with related technologies.
- Knowledge of scripting and automation
- Strong knowledge of Information Technology infrastructure, networking, and database
- Ability to work with container platforms and related tools
- ITIL will be preferable
- Good verbal and written English language skill
- Microsoft Azure certifications
- Other professional qualifications will be an added advantage
Describe your perks and culture
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (567)
Software Engineer-.NET/Angular Jobs at JRC Software in Sri Lanka (Remote) on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Senior / QA Engineer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .NET Jobs at DxDy (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Wiley in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Revox in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Zebra Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Java Engineer Jobs at Envoy Ortus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Creatit Solutions in Malabe, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer [React] Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at FINAP in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time