Ensures the architecture function is operating effectively and collaborates with others to respond to customers’ technology requirements by designing and guiding the development and execution of high-quality software solutions.
- Applies knowledge of technologies, design patterns and standards to creation of a software product or customer solution
- Provides architectural blueprints and technical leadership to the developer community,
- Evaluates and recommends tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Collaborates with business sponsors, peers, and end users to produce market leading technology solutions
- Interprets customer business needs to articulate technology solutions
- Define reference architecture for a product or a solution, based on the overall technology directions and suggest alternative approaches to the company architecture forum
- Over 10 years’ experience in software industry including hands on software development with C++ with more than 4 years’ experience in a lead role responsible for architectural decisions
- Significant knowledge and experience on STL, Boost
- Experience in Linux base operating systems
- Hands-on experience in tools like VTune, Coverity, Purify, Valgrind ASAN, TSAN and gdb (or similar tools used for static and dynamic code analysing and debugging)
- Experience in GTest or a similar unit test framework
- Knowledge and experience on CMake, Conan or similar build/package management tools.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Extensive understanding of end-to-end software delivery process, including requirement gathering, documentation, testing and deployment
- Understanding of the usage of DevOps tools and automation
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (121)
- Software Engineer Jobs at Ambrum Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at Typefi Systems in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer [Java / React] Jobs at Altrium in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at xDigital Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at The RBOL Group in Colombo , Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at IITMatrix in Sri Lanka (remote) on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Associate PHP Developer ( Laravel ) Jobs at iLabs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Veracity Careers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time