Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Deploying software tools and process
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Frameworks: PHP Laravel MVC Frameworks; Vue.js
- Database: Oracle Pl/SQL, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL Firebase, MongoDB
- Other: GITHub, GitLab, Linux, Micro services, REST API, GraphQL
- Report development experience (Crystal Report)
- Good knowledge and skill in API integration, C#, PHP, Vue js, Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
Software Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (372)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time