Software Engineer – Global Select & Success Expert Delivery
IFS delivers award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
The Global Select & Success Expert Delivery is a new organization at IFS that is responsible for creating and executing new ways of support and services for IFS customers. The IFS Select and IFS Success Menu Card Services help our customers and partners to design, implement, adopt, run and extend IFS-centric solution landscapes successfully and allow our customers to achieve their anticipated value from IFS software usage. The Select & Success Expert Delivery team will consist of elite experts, who have specialized skills to guide and advise our customers and partners.
As a part of the Global Select & Success Expert Delivery team, you are expected:
- Deliver and maintain high-quality software by oneself and together, with a team, including analysis, design, code, testing, documentation, operation, support, etc.
- Promote high-quality engineering of the target solutions.
- Guide the customer with technical configuration, and security setup in the IFS product being implemented.
- Collaborate with users, functional analysts, application architects, deployment team(s), and other stakeholders to design fit-for-purpose software and features.
- Provide technical training and workshops to peers and customers
- Create and contribute to a good team spirit.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Previous working experience with Enterprise-grade software is a definite advantage.
- Knowledge in .Net framework, Java, Oracle Database, Mobile development and Scripting. (Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply)
- The potential to work in a distributed global team set up on the European (EU) or North American time zone is a definite plus
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (382)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time