Software Engineer – (IFS Technology)
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
The build and deployment team is the “spider in the web” team at IFS R&D. Team is working on facilitating that the whole solution is building together by owning and promoting the use of modern CI pipelines and automating the delivery of various test environments. The team also has the responsibility to help promote DevOps practices throughout the R&D organization.
A Software Engineer will take the lead in designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining new and existing tooling/automation solutions to enable IFS to further drive the reliability and efficiency of its operating platforms.
Also, the ideal candidate is expected to act as a driver of further automation in the area in which the person is working and ensures the continued robustness of the team’s daily operations. This work is focused on ensuring that continuous integration, testing, and deployment is facilitated through the use of industry Software Engineering/DevOps best practices and tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, or Computer Science
- Experience in Web Development
- Experience in React or other JS development
- Scripting experience in Powershell, Python, or similar
- Exposure to GIT, Bitbucket, and/or Azure Pipelines
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes and tools like Jira
- A solid understanding of CI/CD including modern approaches to test automation
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills along with an innovative mindset
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time