Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
SCOPE OF THE DESIGNATION
- Writing clean, high-quality, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including web applications, database integration, UI interfaces,
and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance
- Support/help testing and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Writing unit tests for the developed features/functionalities.
- Writing and maintaining code documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or Information Technology from
a recognized university.
- Minimum of 3 years of Industry experience.
- Minimum of 1 years in Software Engineer position.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and Linux based development
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Strong knowledge in Nodejs, PHP, SQL databases, React js or Vue js.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (381)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Dutton Labs LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .Net Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Cryptoworth in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OrangeHRM in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Hirdaramani Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Internship at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Internship