Our employees come to work every day knowing that they are doing something that really matters – they help make maintenance more predictable, and reliable for the global aviation and defense community.
In the last few years, our Aerospace and Defense business has seen tremendous growth and serves as one of the key engines for growth at IFS. IFS is a high growth, global high tech employer providing software solutions to some of the world’s most complex operational challenges.
We have the distinct pleasure of working with a wide range of the world’s leading Aerospace and Defense organizations including companies like Lockheed Martin, GE, Saab, BAE Systems, Babcock, and General Dynamics – to design, develop, and deliver mission critical enterprise software.
You will be attached to Aviation & Defense team which provides solutions for Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing, Commercial Aviation, Defense, Fleet and Asset Management, Military Logistics and Services and Performance-based Logistics.
Our Aviation and Defense industry experts are committed to ensuring the future success of our customers by providing best-in-class solutions and industry expertise to prepare them for what’s next.
This is the job for you,
- If you are an Accountable Problem Solver
- If you take Pride in doing the Right Thing the Right Way
- If you are Relentless in the Pursuit of the Outcome
- If you have a Strong Commitment to Ensuring Quality
- Technically design and develop fit for purpose software based on functional and technical requirements to deliver a customer experience
- Technically test, debug, review and maintain software to ensure quality and stability of the code
- Create documentation, presentation and training material
- Fruitfully Engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders
- Proactively Share knowledge, guide and train colleagues
- Actively Contribute to improvements in IFS products, services and processes
- Strong Research and Analytical Skills
- Pro-active, Take Initiative and Responsibility
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Goal and Execution Oriented
- A Strong Commitment to Quality
You are expected to have,
- A minimum 2 years of experience in building commercial business applications
- SQL skills
- Oracle PL/SQL skills
- Java development Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (21)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time