At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
The ESM (Enterprise Service Management) Business Unit at IFS is recruiting Software Engineers to expand the capabilities of the IFS assyst, initially on the current more traditional technology stack and then (expected from around Q3/Q4 2022) on a cloud native stack. They will provide world-class software development solutions for the assyst product suite, developing software concepts to support multiple access channels with associated user interfaces satisfying the needs of a diverse set of users.
- Responsible for the development of significant features and components of the IFS assyst product suite
- Responsible for all aspects of the development lifecycle, including analysis, design, implementation and testing
- Undertaking diverse and dynamic projects dependent upon departmental requirements
- Provide 3rd level application support where appropriate
- University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in developing Java / JakartaEE applications
- Kubernetes and containers on cloud and on-premise
- RDBMS knowledge and experience, e.g. SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Experience or knowledge of agile software development practices e.g. scrum, iterative development, user stories etc.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Enthusiastic, flexible, career driven & responsible
- Good communicator
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Application Servers: JBoss and/or WebSphere
- Writing REST APIs ; techniques & technologies such as EJB, Servlets, JSP, JMS, RMI
- Java EE technologies such as EJB3, Servlets, JSP, etc.
- Java persistence frameworks such as Hibernate/JPA
- System integrations e.g. ActiveMQ, CTI,
- Authentication mechanisms eg SAML, Kerberos, etc
- Version control software: Subversion, Git etc.
For further information, please contact …nn
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than ..xx.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (88)
Project Manager – Jobs At IFS – Colombo – Sri Lanka on October 15, 2021 Contract
Business Analyst – Jobs At IFS – Vancouver – BC – Canada on October 15, 2021 Full-Time
SOFTWARE ENGINEER – Jobs At Infor – Hyderabad – India on October 15, 2021 Full-Time
Systems Engineer – Cloud Services – Jobs At IFS – Colombo – Sri Lanka on October 15, 2021 Full-Time
Business Process Consultant – HR – Careers at IFS – Erlangen, Germany. on October 11, 2021 Full-Time