At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Software Engineer – SQL works within Business Intelligence Center of Excellence at IFS Corporate Services, oversees and manages complex Data in a Microsoft SQL Server database environment. As key member of the team you will work with close collaboration with our Business Intelligence team. The Software Engineer – SQL will also deliver optimised queries for business reporting in an Oracle database environment, provide database support and data services that will have an impact across Business Intelligence service offerings.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
- Maintain and optimise existing SQL solutions to support scalable data transformations.
- Management of ETL processes.
- Regularly work with MS SQL and Oracle database systems
- Develop and optimise SQL solutions for complex business reporting solutions in both MS SQL and Oracle environment.
- Perform preliminary analysis of data to ensure relevance, including preliminary modelling and identifying compromised or irrelevant data.
Overall Required Competence
Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Strong database development experience in MS SQL, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL languages.
- Sound knowledge and experience with Azure platform, Microsoft Windows, and Linux operating systems
- Experience in using Microsoft Technology Stack (SSIS, SSRS etc).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Be energetic, actively participate on day today activities and bring new ideas that will benefit the overall services provided
- Be open to learn and adapt to new platforms, processes, and methods
- Ability to follow standard processes & procedures
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- University degree in related subjects, equivalent training, or experience
- Oracle Database SQL Certification
- Azure Database Administrator Certification
- Oracle ITIL Foundation Certification
- KCS Fundamentals
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 15th March 2023.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (381)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time