In this position, you’ll collaborate closely with our internal team members, both locally and remotely, as well as external consultants. Together, we’ll elevate the online presence of our diverse brands within the Intrepid Group.You’ll be working in an environment that embraces the Agile methodology and constantly delivers cutting-edge technological solutions to captivate our customers. As a valued member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with product owners, senior technical experts, and end-users to provide top-notch solutions using the latest techniques and tools.This is a full-time permanent position, operating out of our office in Colombo. To provide the best experience to our people, this role would operate mostly out of our office with some work-from-home days.
A Bit About You
These skills and experience are preferred, but not essential. If you think you’ve got what we need, we want to hear from you.
- Relevant tertiary or postgraduate qualifications in Computer science or Software Engineering.
- Experience with modern PHP development practices in a commercial environment.
- Experience with relational database systems such as MySQL or Postgresql.
- A good grounding in User Interface and User Experience solutions in a cross platform and modern development environment.
- A good understanding of source code control systems such as Git or Subversion and their use in modern software development.
You have great communication skills and experience working together with business users to achieve goals. You’ll be a team player willing to pitch in for the greater good. Most importantly you’ll align to Intrepid’s core values of integrity, innovation, fun, passion, growth and responsibility.
A bit about our people:
Our people reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we visit. Our team is made up of 58 nationalities across 46 countries, and Intrepid recognises that diversity makes us a stronger business. With a commitment to breaking down barriers, we support a culture where people can be themselves. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including First Nation People, LGBTQI+ people, people living with a disability, people from previously disadvantaged backgrounds, and people from different ethnicities, races, and religions.
- Work-life balance is important to us. That’s why we offer flexible work options, including work from home, with the option to work from anywhere for up to 4 weeks a year!
- You can experience Intrepid yourself with a FREE trip every year, plus an extra week of leave to enjoy it. And score further travel discounts for you, family and close friends.
- We support e-learning and professional development, with diverse global career opportunities.
- We provide an employee Assistance Program, a 24/7 service that offers counselling for you and your family
- We want to support the difference you can make to causes that are important to you., That’s why we offer 20 hours of volunteer leave every year.
If you’re here to inspire, create, share and lead in what you do, we want to hear from you. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible – we may close advertising early if the right person is identified.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (144)
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (.NET) Jobs at Mind Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Web Developer Jobs at Envoy Ortus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineer Jobs at Kaleris in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time