Software Engineer Quality Assurance – R&D Service Management (Utilities WFM)
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
IFS Service Management is the market leading service management solution, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the 5th consecutive time. Our solution empowers our customers to deliver service excellence and optimize workforce efficiency, allowing them to embrace Service as a strong and profitable revenue stream.
We deliver solutions for every part of the service lifecycle, from product management, contracts, warranty and billing through mobile field service, customer engagement and self-service, and remote assistance. Our Service Management capabilities manage complex use cases and accelerate digital transformation goals.
In order to join the Service Management team as a Software Engineer Quality Assurance, you need to have a good knowledge of software development and be passionate about ensuring software quality in our product.
As a Software Engineer Quality Assurance in our Service Management team, you will be responsible for:
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Test data scripts with manual testing
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Initiate, plan and drive activities related to usability testing and performance testing
- Identify, prioritize and propose security corrections using OWASP SAMM
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Carry out bug analysis with the purpose of increasing test coverage in critical areas
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing features
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
If you consider yourself a pro-active person that takes initiative and responsibility, and gets excited by opportunities to learn, we want to hear from you.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- 2+ years of experience in software Quality Assurance
- Experience in web application test automation and documentation
- Strong Knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Software security testing tools and methodologies
- Ethical hacking practices
- Ability to work with internal subject matter experts to resolve security, performance, and usability issues.
- Knowledge of mobile and web development will be an added advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (387)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time