Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
About the job
- Assured delivery of defect free software within the agreed project timelines to achieve pre-defined financial goals.
- High quality software solutions and services are delivered and deployed to the best satisfaction of the customer and other stakeholders.
- Continuously improved competencies in software quality assurance processes, assigned products/ solutions and related tools and technologies.
- Well protected confidentiality and security of data pertaining to the company and customers, and strictly safeguarded Intellectual property rights of developed software.
- Clarifying and understanding the correct customer requirements with the Business Analyst or Functional Consultant.
- Planning the quality assurance process and writing the appropriate test cases under the assigned solution scope.
- Executing the written test cases and log the test results into the tracking system and maintaining necessary documentation.
- Reporting identified bugs to the respective stakeholders and discuss fixes with them.
- Ensuring software source codes, test cases, test results, executables, other components and all documentations associated with the solution/ product are maintained only in designated places as per company policy.
- Ensuring all set standards and procedures are adhered to the best of the ability, while understanding and being updated on policies and procedures related to your job role.
- 2+ years of experience for QA Engineer and 4+ years of experience for Senior QA Engineer.
- Having experience in ERP & CRM domain will be an added advantage.
- BIT/ BSc. in Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
- ISTQB certificate foundation level.
- Strong knowledge in Software QA Methodologies, Testing Concepts, Tools and etc.
- Knowledge in requirement elaboration, estimations, identifying test scenarios, and writing detailed test cases.
- Troubleshooting, critical, analytical, creative thinking skills, and ability to give attention to details.
- Test Management tools such as Azure DevOps.
- Version controlling tools such as GitHub/Bitbucket.
- API testing using tools such as Postman.
- Performance testing using tools such as JMeter.
- Test automation skills with Selenium, C# will be an added advantage.
- Jenkins will be added to advantages.
What you would gain from joining ZILLIONe:
- Flexible working hours in hybrid work setting that enables work life balance.
- Exposure to local and international markets.
- Competitive compensation and other fringe benefits.
- Employee mentorship.
- Diverse and inclusive culture.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (319)
Software Engineer Jobs at E Wings Solution Pvt Ltd in Malabe, Sri Lanka on February 2, 2023 Full-Time
Product Specialist (UX): IFS Technology Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on February 2, 2023 Full-Time
Application Support Analyst Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on February 2, 2023 Full-Time