Software Quality Assurance Internship
Asset.Digital is a market-leading UK / Sri Lanka-based B2B digital marketing agency delivering online solutions to the logistics and home services industries. At Asset Digital, we provide ready-made and optimized websites for the sale of services. Clients who opt for our services have the opportunity to partner up with us as this would entail a work approach that is risk-free and beneficial to them.
What we are looking for
At Asset Digital, we are looking for a capable and passionate Software Quality Assurance Intern to join our growing team in Kuliyapitiya.
- Effective communication skills with a team-centric attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate diligently with internal and external customers covering all aspects of team needs.
- Awareness of agile development practices and QA activities in the organization.
- Maintain a high team morale.
- To oversee the full quality assurance process of going live with web, PC and mobile apps.
Primary Duties and Responsibility
It would be a benefit if you are capable of demonstrating excellent analytical skills along with,
- Ability to understand requirements clearly and technical reference documents, charts, and diagrams, to review, document and correct any issues.
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot and differentiate defects and requirements confidently.
- The responsibility for maintaining on-time delivery and timely escalations/update of risks, issues, status and exemptions to leadership.
Skills and Requirements
- Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance and testing
- Experience in importing data via spreadsheets
- Knowledge of software development and the software development lifecycle
- Good analytical skills, troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Ability to self-learn and grasp the knowledge quickly
- Basic knowledge of at least one software development tool
- Ability to express and articulate the subject clearly and accurately
- Ability to carry the correct information to the right people
- Should have an aptitude for reconciling business requirements with testing requirements with the help of other stakeholders
- Knowledge of one automation or performance test tool
- Should have good time management skills and an optimistic attitude.
Hours of work
Working hours will be from 8:00 AM to 05.00 PM
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (125)
- Software Engineer Jobs at Ambrum Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at Typefi Systems in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer [Java / React] Jobs at Altrium in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at xDigital Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at The RBOL Group in Colombo , Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at IITMatrix in Sri Lanka (remote) on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Associate PHP Developer ( Laravel ) Jobs at iLabs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Veracity Careers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time