Software Quality Assurance Internship
Asset.Digital is a market-leading UK / Sri Lanka-based B2B digital marketing agency delivering online solutions to the logistics and home services industries. At Asset Digital, we provide ready-made and optimized websites for the sale of services. Clients who opt for our services have the opportunity to partner up with us as this would entail a work approach that is risk-free and beneficial to them.
What we are looking for
At Asset Digital, we are looking for a capable and passionate Software Quality Assurance Intern to join our growing team in Kuliyapitiya.
- Effective communication skills with a team-centric attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate diligently with internal and external customers covering all aspects of team needs.
- Awareness of agile development practices and QA activities in the organization.
- Maintain a high team morale.
- To oversee the full quality assurance process of going live with web, PC and mobile apps.
Primary Duties and Responsibility
It would be a benefit if you are capable of demonstrating excellent analytical skills along with,
- Ability to understand requirements clearly and technical reference documents, charts, and diagrams, to review, document and correct any issues.
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot and differentiate defects and requirements confidently.
- The responsibility for maintaining on-time delivery and timely escalations/update of risks, issues, status and exemptions to leadership.
Skills and Requirements
- Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance and testing
- Experience in importing data via spreadsheets
- Knowledge of software development and the software development lifecycle
- Good analytical skills, troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Ability to self-learn and grasp the knowledge quickly
- Basic knowledge of at least one software development tool
- Ability to express and articulate the subject clearly and accurately
- Ability to carry the correct information to the right people
- Should have an aptitude for reconciling business requirements with testing requirements with the help of other stakeholders
- Knowledge of one automation or performance test tool
- Should have good time management skills and an optimistic attitude.
Hours of work
Working hours will be from 8:00 AM to 05.00 PM
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (762)
Software Engineer – React Native Jobs at Rootcode in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Acceura Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at H-Connect GBS in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Intern – Talent Management (HR), Vacancies At 99x, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 29, 2022 Internship
Sales Intern, Vacancies At AXYYA DIGITAL, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 29, 2022 Internship
Digital Marketing Intern, Vacancies At Aakarsha Global, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 29, 2022 Internship
Marketing Intern, Vacancies At iTek Solutions, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 29, 2022 Internship