At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
The Solution Architect (Consulting) will support the Mobile Workforce Management solution within IFS.
Our mobile applications and platforms enable gas, water, and electric utilities to scale their workforce in the field and leverage the latest technologies in their day-to-day work. We enable utilities to transform their field operations by rapidly automating and optimizing any field work activity or process to improve response time and effectiveness. Our platforms offer utility operations personnel in both the office and field improved location and situational awareness for faster, more intelligent decision-making, greater safety and easier regulatory compliance.
The Solution Architect (Consulting) is responsible for leading the overall business value and delivering an IFS solution fit for the customer, in the Mobile Workforce Management solution in IFS.
Key to this is gaining buy-in from both the Customer and the IFS teams. The Solution Architect (Consulting) enjoys the challenge of creating and communicating well thought through practical solutions that form the basis for successful implementations/transformations and ultimately lead to highly referenceable customers.
The Solution Architect plays a key role in delivering value to our customers. Great communication skills and a proactive approach to working with the customer and colleagues from IFS and partners are essential.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
- Apply knowledge and experience in complex, multi-phase projects
- Take the lead in delivering the IFS solution, maintain clear communication on all aspects of the solution with the customer project and management team.
- Work closely with the IFS Project Manager to ensure the risks from complex requirements are minimized.
- Coordinate and delegate work within the delivery team
- Work with partners and system integrators in ensuring the IFS experience is consistent regardless of the delivery mechanism.
- Advise on the successful application of IFS Accelerators.
- Focus on ensuring delivery of value to the customer.
- Be involved in the successful delivery of additional consulting services; Select, Success, Safeguarding.
- Be familiar with the available IFS Accelerators, and how they can be applied to a customer project
- Articulate product direction and the potential value it could bring to our customers
- University degree, or equivalent professional qualifications
- Experience in global transformation projects
- In-depth industry knowledge in Energy & Utilities
- Experienced in global implementations across multiple industries
- Proven track record in delivering Customer Value Realization
- Advanced level of communication skills
We foster a collaborative work environment and a positive, supportive culture.
We offer a flexible work environment and support work-life balance, offering a generous bank of paid time off a year. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a health spending plan.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (21)
Junior Executive – Tech Systems, Careers At MTI Consulting, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 28, 2022 Full-Time
Implementation Engineer – Intern, Opportunity At Codevus, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2022 Internship
Intern .NET C# Developer, Opportunity At APP360 (PVT) Ltd., Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2022 Internship
Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager- IT, Careers At BDO, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2022 Full-Time
PMT Project Manager Jobs At Virtusa, Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 23, 2022 Full-Time
Program Manager Jobs At Virtusa, Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 16, 2022 Full-Time
UI Development Lead Jobs At Virtusa, Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 16, 2022 Full-Time
Intern AI Engineer, Opportunity At Rootcode Labs, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 7, 2022 Internship
Production Manager, Jobs at Drifting Desk in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 29, 2022 Full-Time