Spring Boot / Python / AWS
Full Stack Software Engineer
We are looking for a great Software Engineer/ Data Engineer who is proficient with Java, Python Angular and AWS services. Your primary focus will be on developing, implementing, deploying and maintaining a set of Data streams, feeds and pipelines using various technologies.
Core Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with team members globally to design and develop applications in an agile environment.
- Work to integrate various data feeds from customers and third-party systems, prepare the data from the feeds, and store within the persistence layer.
- Maintain, deploy, implement, and provide level 3 support for the various data feeds mentioned above.
- Work independently, yet under the guidance of the team lead, architects, BAs, and other stakeholders, committed to quality and timely delivery.
- Be a strong advocate of coding standards and other software engineering best practices.
- Ensure software designs conform to scalability, performance, security, and optimization requirements in multiple environments.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to troubleshoot and clearly define problems and provide recommendations.
Experience and Qualifications
- A university degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science
- 2-4 years of experience designing and building solutions in a Java based stack.
- 1-2 years of experience using Angular.
- Experience with java Spring Boot with web-based technologies and architecture such as RESTful APIs and microservices would be an added advantage.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and relational databases such as MySQL with Solid understanding of query language and query optimization would be beneficial.
- Familiar with DevOps CI/CD tools such as Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, containers would be a plus.
- Solid understanding of design principles and patterns, coding practices.Having experience with AWS services such as AWS Firehose, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS,
CloudFormation, API Gateway would be extremely beneficial.
- Experience with Python and with developing data analysis and manipulation via libraries such Pandas would be considered an asset.
- Working experience in python-based web frameworks such as FastAPI would be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to troubleshoot and clearly define problems and provide recommendations
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time