(EDI – APPLICATION SUPPORT)
Monitor Post Go Live Production EDI data flowing in and out of internal servers on a 24/7 basis for latency and critical failures.
Troubleshoot issues related to different types of EDI data/ documents handled in Infor and provide timely resolutions to the internal teams via case management tools.
Troubleshoot issues related to Connectivity protocols such as AS2, FTP, SFTP and provide resolutions.
Perform post release checks and monitoring of the EDI data flow in and out of system.
Communicate with all necessary stakeholders both local and overseas to ensure proper resolution and closure of issues.
Should have a bachelor’s degree in relevant field and 2-4 years of enterprise production support experience that includes troubleshooting of EDI/EDIFACT/XML data.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Sound working knowledge of EDI, EDIFACT and XML.
Good working knowledge of connectivity protocols such as AS2, SFTP, FTP etc. and their troubleshooting.
Knowledge on supply chain, trade operations or trade sales, accounting, industry practices (LCs, banking, credit), import and export practices will be a plus.
Should be willing to learn/adapt new technology, ability to work independently and as a team player.
Strong issue resolution and conflict resolutions skills.
Willing to work on weekends and public/mercantile holidays on a roster basis.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time