Systems Engineer – Business Intelligence
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Primary job role·
- Work from an incoming queue of varying case types (Incidents, Service Requests and Problems) within SLA and OLA targets to deliver a world leading customer experience
- Attending to Azure related issues and resolve within the SLA
- Use multiple sources of technical information to resolves cases as quickly and consistently as possible.
- Work with the other team members inside and outside CoS as needed to resolve customer cases
- Deliver a top tier customer experience through clear communication, precise management of expectations and good customer focused service delivery
- Create suitable documentation for recurrent tasks, including where relevant process guides, SOPs and architecture diagrams
- Identify opportunities for new or enhanced automations and processes to drive efficiencies within the CoS BI COE team
- Work with the CoS BI COE team to deliver on various projects to expand and enhance our catalogue of service offerings
- Deploying delivers of SSIS, SSAS and DB scripts to Azure
- Deploying deliveries of SSIS, SSAS and DB scripts to on-premise SQL Server
- Creating and maintaining pipelines in Azure Data Factory.
- Sizing, Installing, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting Windows SQL servers, SQL Azure, Azure Analysis Services and SSIS Integration Runtimes in Azure Data Factory
- Trouble shooting performance of SSIS jobs and SQL queries
- Administrating Power BI workspaces, Gateways, and security
- Installing applications on Citrix, troubleshooting IPE on Citrix problems
- Other tasks as tools and technologies used by the BI team evolve
- A degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent along with 2+ years experience working in a BI related domain
- Azure certifications are desired
- ITIL qualifications, at foundation or higher levels, would be useful but are not mandatory
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 15th March 2023.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (45)
- Senior Frontend Developer Jobs at Kognitiv Corporation in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- DevOps Application Engineer Jobs at Synopsys Inc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Data Engineer Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Senior Game Developer Jobs at Matific in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer II Jobs at Zebra Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Java Jobs at Digiratina in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS) Jobs at Aeturnum in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineers Jobs at Sysco LABS in Western Province, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at Techlabs Global Private Ltd in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time